Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
v1.4.1 Version 1.4.1 -- December 12, 2016 ================================== - Restored the -v/-version parameter for fpcalc that got accidentally removed in 1.4. - Fixed processing of some short audio files. They were ignored in 1.4. - The DURATION field in the default output of fpcalc is now printed as an integer again. - Added missing version number to libchromaprint.pc. - Mac OS X fpcalc builds are done with clang/libc++ and should work on 10.7+. - Linux fpcalc builds are now fully static.
v1.4 Release 1.4
- Fully streaming audio processing without any post-processing step for the fingerprint generation.
- Many performance optimizations. Especially when processing long streams, operations should be faster and use less memory.
- C++11 compiler is now required for building the library.
- The public C API now uses standard fixed-size int types from stdint.h (breaks backwards compatibility).
- All code written for the library is now distributed under the MIT license.
- Kiss FFT is now included with the library and automatically used if no other FFT library is found.
- Added support for using the FFTW3F version of FFTW3.
- Boost is no longer used.
- Source code
- Download zip
- Download tar.gz
- Download tar.bz2
- Download tar
- Download 'package macos x86_64'
- Download 'package macos i386'
- Download 'package windows i686'
- Download 'package linux x86_64'
- Download 'package linux i686'
- Download 'package linux armhf'
- Download 'package windows x86_64'
v1.3.2 Release v1.3.2
- Fixed crash on an invalid audio file that FFmpeg could not decode.
- Fixed build on Ubuntu 14.04 with libav.
fpcalc -lengthto actually restrict fingerprints the requested length.
- Fixed SONAME version for the shared library.
- You can use use "-length 0" in fpcalc to get the full fingerprint
- New function chromaprint_get_fingerprint_hash for calculating SimHash from the fingerprint data
- Added info section to the fpcalc executable on Mac OS X
- Generate .pc (pkg-config) file on Mac OS X when not building a framework
- Removed use of some long deprecated FFmpeg APIs
- Some smaller bug fixes
- Fixed compilation with neither libswresample nor libavresample (#11)
- Fixed compilation with static libav (#10)
- Functions chromaprint_encode_fingerprint and chromaprint_decode_fingerprint are changed to accept const pointer as input
- Added support for using the Kiss FFT library (should make Android port easier)
- Removed obsolete dev tools from the package
- More compatible DEBUG() macro